Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm Back!!!

So, I think it is time to come back!  Life has been crazy (to say the least.) But as my sister and I begin our blog together (we will announce it soon!) I realized how much I missed blogging on my personal blog.  I want to come back!!  So I decided I am just going to start again.  Since the last time I have blogged we have had, Iraq, a massive wedding with about 500 showers, a pregnancy, a baby, house on the market, then off the market, then bought a lot, a job in New York & Pennsylvania, and numerous life changing events! I have had many people ask if I want going to pick up blogging again, and I kept saying no.  Well I lied, and I miss it so I am back! Stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great! Have you seen Ann Marie's and Melissa is starting one too. I love keeping up with people this way. Especially since I don't do the FB thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I typed too fast. Have you seen Ann Marie's blog? Melissa is starting one too!

      Delete
  2. Wahoo!!! I can't wait to follow you and see all of precious Aidan's adventures as he grows!

    ReplyDelete