Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I killed it!

I did it!! I killed my first bee or wasp. Honestly, I cannot tell the difference. I have always told everyone that I was allergic to them (I have never been tested for this, so as of now it is a lie). Today I get home from yoga and it was staring at me, ready to attack! I was very scared, and Jerod was on Skype at the time. He told me to get a magazine a hit… (He acts as if he has not dated me for the last four years) you honestly think that I am going to walk up to the beast and swat it with a magazine! Therefore, I threw three magazines at it! I ACTUALLY HIT IT! Then I just kept throwing and throwing until I knew it was dead! Now I have a bunch of magazines on the floor and I am scared to pick them up, because what if the wasp/bee regains strength and attacks? What if I am allegric and bust out into hives and cannot breath! There are too many risks! These are the times I wish Jerod were here, so now I will just leave the magazines on the floor until Kayrin comes home.

1 comment:

  1. haha, you crack me up. Please update you blog more often. I know you have one of these stories at least every other day.

    ReplyDelete