Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Woah! It's been a long time my friends! I have done such a bad job the last part of the year with blogging. But between my 3 jobs, being the Family Support Group Lead, and trying to plan a wedding, I do not have much time for blogging. We are officially half-way through the deployment! Which is amazing! Wedding planning is going great, I have some amazing vendors that are making the whole process easier. Although in case you did not not I lost all the information I had on my USB, this had all of graduate school, everything from my sexual health educator days, all the PhD application info, and of course the entire wedding! Everything was lost! On the bright side I have now been able to start fresh with the wedding only putting the necessary things I need in the wedding file that is now saved on my computer....that I back up every time I even think about opening the file.

I apologize more to my friends moms for not keeping them up to date, because lets be real they read the blog more that my friends do! So I promise to do better, I also have had a ton of people tell me that I should put the different projects I am doing for the wedding on the blog. I am a DETAIL JUNKIE these days when it comes to the wedding. So I will share some of my secrets...and its okay to copy, because honestly, Weddings are EXPENSIVE! WE need all the help we can get in cost saving! Anyway, I will be back soon, as in a couple of days, not months. In addition, THANK YOU to all the wonderful people who send Jerod boxes and sent the soldiers Christmas gifts, that is wonderful and I LOVE YOU FOR IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment