Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stuck Inside on a Snowy Day!

I told you I wouldn’t be gone for too long. So today I slide into a ditch! Which was not exciting but I wish I would have gotten a picture of my huge car in a ditch. After two hours I was saved by nice people passing by and then I went home! I was supposed to be working at the store today but there was no way I was driving all the way out there just to come home in the dark.

So I got a off day which was nice because I got to start collecting addresses for the big wedding celebration, finish my Thank you notes for all those who donated toys for the Family Readiness Group Christmas party, and I got to organize my office closest!! Yes you heard right my office has been completed. I have an awesome fiancé as you all know that had been working on this office before he left, however it was not done yet. Jerod did all the ruffin' in, electrical, and sheet rock. Then we had black textured tile put on the floor, and his dad GRACIOUSLY came in and finished painting the room, put shelves in the closest finished the trim, and finished the light fixtures. So I have an AWESOME future father in law as well, although I would forget to feed him. Anyway, I am so excited!! So here are a couple of pictures. I am waiting on ordering my office furniture until Jerod comes home I already have one piece and just need a couple more! Here are a couple of Pics!
Office Fan that acts more like a spot light
My one piece of office furniture
This is the closet devoted to scrap booking and gift wrapping!!

This is the accent wall

After the wedding we are going to make this a wine cellar, it will have a glass door and wine racks. I know how posh of us right! haha! We are trying to become wine connoisseurs, we do live on a golf course after all!This is looking in from the downstairs living room!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica, working on the house stuff looks good. I had my girls help me with some updates. Take a look at my blog too! I am just getting so very technical! Lynley won't let me join facebook, so I had to do something. Happy Wedding planning. Check out a cool bridemaids gift for Etsy on my floral blog too.

    Have fun building your nest! Lori

    ReplyDelete