Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All you need is Love...

So the last couple of years I have become one of those people who cries when I see good things happen. I cry when I am happy…I know I am turning into my mother. I just got done watching a re-run of Extreme Home Makeover and I think there is no way I could ever have that job. I would be crying EVERY freakin day at how awesome the Human Spirit can be. That is part of the reason why I love being a counselor. You get to witness to amazing capability of humans to excel and survive and that is beautiful. You see people at their worst and best, and learning to redefine progress has been one of the greatest things I have learned this year. I have faith that in everyone is the ability to be great, sometimes they may need some help along the way to discover that “greatness” possessed inside. In the end, I just love people. My greatest hope is that one day we will treat all people as equals regardless if we agree with their lifestyle or not. The bottom line is we are all humans, we have the same blood and bone in our bodies. We share the same emotions of grief, happiness, and sadness. We love the same, and the closer July 7th comes I realize how powerful love really is. The Beatles had it right a long time ago, All you need is love… :)

Have a Happy Day…as Ashley says, even the bad days ain’t that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment