Tuesday, May 26, 2009

GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister and I both graduated the same weekend, I figured since I have already had one and will have one more I should go and support my sister. The morning of her graduation we woke up in her apartment with all her friends and they were blaring Good Morning by Kanye getting ready for their big day. They all were emotional and it was so cute! I loved being there for that moment. It was the first time the realized that everything is different after this day and they were all going in different directions. It was very sweet and it was fun getting ready with them.


USC has a different kind of graduation its GRANDIOSE! First off, Arnold Schwarzenegger was the Commencement speaker over the large group and he was good I was surprised, but it was really good. Then her satellite graduation for the school of communication was the President of E! Entertainment and THEN they even fed us after! This is where all her tuition dollars are spent, my dad made us eat as much as possible as if he was trying to get his monies worth! Haha! My sister is phenomenal and I am so proud of her! Now she is off saving the world in Uganda and I will miss her during the month she is gone. But YAY for graduating!




No comments:

Post a Comment