Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wedding Magazines can be a waste of money!

There are a TON of wedding magazines, but what I have realized is that they are expensive and I get little to NO ideas from the Mags. I found on that I really love and its Wedding Style Magazine, its expensive compared to most BUT it is so worth it! This is my favorite Magazine to steal ideas from! I live in a small town or Village as my mom calls it, good 'ole Columbia, MO. However we have had two wedding featured in this magazine, of course they were the Wal-Mart Kids. Although I cant afford a 10 million dollar wedding like Paige Laurie, there are little details that you can steal! Also you can view most of the Mag on the website so you don't need to really buy it! Weddings are expensive enough with out having to buy all these magazines! :)

http://www.weddingstylemagazine.com/
Click on Real Weddings on the right

Another good Magazine that you just need to buy once is
Real Simple Weddings
http://browse.realsimple.com/holidays-entertaining/weddings/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment