Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DJ, Photos, Flowers Oh MY!

The thing about Jerod is that he is a VERY involved Groom. This is difficult because he is leaving for 13 months on his activation. He wants to be involved in every aspect of wedding planning so we have been meeting with vendors and honestly, I feel like I am putting together MY DREAM TEAM! I don’t want to jinx it so I am not going to say who they are yet! Until I have time to go back to Dallas to sign the contracts. Jerod has been super amazing and has great ideas. Nevertheless, it was really awesome the florist just whipped together some examples of centerpieces from pictures I sent her, I forgot to take pictures of the large ones, but they were beautiful. I am starting to get pumped about planning, but as you know I am taking it slow!

Here are some of the low pieces! (These arent the colors, but these are in season.)




No comments:

Post a Comment