Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dinner at the Mickelson's

So Jerod and I have owned our house now for about 2 ½ months. However since we moved in every weekend has consisted of trips to Home Depot, Lowes and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. However this week Jerod had his wisdom teeth pulled out and had to rest. We actually relaxed at our house and it was really amazing!!! We also cooked our first full meal at the house, sad I know. But we eat out a lot since it’s just two of us, and usually we just throw things together to make a meal. Well tonight we cooked together, ate together, and cleaned up together. It was one of those moments that seem surreal, it hits you that this is our own house, and our own table, and it makes me Miss Jerod. It’s just one of those moments where you are with the person you love the most and you miss them even though they are sitting right next to you. Not that I took him for granted before, but I really cherish every minute with him. Jerods countdown is down to 25 days, which is a hard reality. Anyway just thought I would share our wonderful meal and we actually busted out the china! Woo-hoo! I have some many posts to put up in the next week look out for them!

Lemon Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn and Caesar Salad!




No comments:

Post a Comment