Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wedding Date Officially Set!

Well as many of you know, Jerod is leaving on July 7th, I think I have said this about 30 million times by now. BUT we got our faithful letter from St. Ann’s Parish (http://www.stannparish.org/) that we have finish all of our preparation and that we are officially getting married on October 9, 2010! Woo-hoo for 10.9.10! It will be a crazy weekend with events Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Since I am Nigerian we have those events too, and believe me WE LIKE TO PARTY! I am very excited! So now, I need Jerod to leave and hurry up and come back! We will also be having a Kansas City reception for the older folks who may not be able to make the trip to Dallas. I encourage EVERYONE to make it to Dallas, especially since my Dad is footing that bill :) Anyway, I have more post coming up in the next week, but I left my Camera in KC and I want to put up the pictures with the blog. Chat with ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment