Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oni IS 16! Oh Lord HAVE Mercy! :)

So my little brother turned 16 and I realized at that point that I am getting old. I can’t believe that my little brother who used to pee on cars, throw hard animals at my friends and bite people is now sixteen! It is scary. Well he threw his first party ever, which was a Vegas themed party. We went all out renting slot machines, black jack and pokers tables and they even came with dealers, my cousin Okwus was the DJ. He already has his car, but he hasn't taken drivers ed, so it just sits there. We had the party the Thursday night that school got out. Well lets just say that the boys outnumbered the girls for sure (not a typical high school Jessica party, Huh?). But it was a lot of fun and they are so silly. I cannot believe that I was this silly. Another realization I am getting old was when I was driving to pick up the cake. I was thinking to myself and saying, if there is alcohol there, I am going to have to call their parents, or kick them out of the party and take the alcohol. Then I was like WOAH, WHO AM I! Is this the same party girl from high school? Well I guess she has finally died, and now I am a disciplining, “that is bad for you” talking, older sister. It is true I am no longer “cool.” Anyway I just wanted to share some of his pictures from the big party!

Boys playing Black Jack Dancing (a lot cleaner that what I remember doing! :)
Happy 16!
Makin' it rain...haha
Slot Machines

No comments:

Post a Comment