Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goals and Money!


I am a HUGE goal setting person. I live my life by setting goals and milestones that I want to achieve. It keeps me going forward and I rarely ever spend time looking in the past or participating in self pity. Anyway, I have redesigned my infamous goal sheet. It is new, improved, and better than ever! It also went from 18 pages to 14. :) Jerod and I are doing it this weekend to try it out and I have already sent it to some of my friends. It works whether you are in a relationship or not. I love it. Also, I discovered Mint.com, which is an EASY way to keep track of your finances. It can also be an application on your Iphone. This is great because it shows you what you spend your money on, how much you save and gives you updates if accounts are low. Check it out and if you want a goal sheet let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment