Saturday, February 21, 2009

It Is About Time !!!!!!

Well, this is my first blog and it is sure going to be a Doozy. For many of you may know, Jessica has always talked about getting married and her wedding and if you didn’t know well SHE DOES!!! She has also talked about it so much it has made it hard to surprise her with anything. Right now Jessica is standing in the closet of our new house reading this blog, hopefully getting the surprise of her life.

Jessica, as you read this for the first time, along with everyone else, I want to tell you I LOVE YOU and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Take a minute to reflect on the times we have had, when you are done COME DOWNSTAIRS.


1 comment:

  1. Jerod you are good my love. I wasn't sure if Jess would let you surprise her or would happen to ruin it. I am so happy for you both. Most importantly her freak out didn't involve throwing your clothes in the garage! Hehe. Enjoy this moment. Love You MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete